Monday, November 21, 2011

final project proposal

In this final project, I intend to create a mixed animation video that combines the video, audio, and moving text. I will choose my video sources from the animations that I’m currently watching. I have no idea of what kind of audio I will use right now, but I would like to choose a kind of strongly stylized music like opera, rock and roll, folk, those styles that totally non-relevant to the animation. Moving texts might be added to specify and visualize the plot of the animation or the tempo of the audio.
I want my video is narrative but I will see if I can do that because I don't have much confidence that I can narrate something well through cutting and pasting, and three minutes it’s a little bit too long for me, maybe I can do two short ones so each of them I only need 90 seconds.
I have an idea for the first 90 seconds now. I want cut a character dancing/fighting scene of the Anime Fate/Zero and add the Peking Opera as the background music. I think it will be very interesting and funny video.

No comments:

Post a Comment